Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Only 30 days left...

Yes, yes... it's finally here.

Our one month fast for June 2008! As mentioned earlier, a few of us each shared our 1 month commitment last Friday that would help us be both mentally and physically disciplined. This includes a wide range of commitments from videogaming to sweets to.... PUNS! By doing this together and keeping each other accountable, we can make the most of this one month and acknowledge that we are indeed not governed by these things. (I don't know about the puns one though, I'd have to say it's usually pretty edifying ;) )

Also, as I post this, I want to ask that you guys keep me in your prayers as I will be heading off to Cambodia in less than one week and serving at Life University for 2 weeks with a wonderful team of about 30 members led by Tony Sun. This is a view of Angkor Wat from 2007, one of the main tourist attractions in Cambodia. It was once a very powerful temple, but is now in ruins and open to the public for touring.

As I have been to this country once before, please pray for a continued life-changing experience that will jolt and challenge me as I return 2 weeks later. Let's also remember to keep Hung in our prayers as he heads off to Honduras in about a month. Kairos 1, continue ROCKing! ooh yeah!


Here's our team! Cambodia 1 Mission Team 2008!

2 Comments:

  1. ArcheKleine said...
    Good luck, and have fun!
    James said...
    we need more postings here

Post a Comment