Monday, July 28, 2008

Hi everybody. Hope you all had an awesome weekend. I sure had a blast buried in books and lecture notes. Ernie I would like to see some pictures from the camping trip please. Thanks. Anyways, I picked up a copy of the DailyCal today. And I accidentally stumbled upon an article worth reading. Here's the link:

http://www.dailycal.org/article/102152/the_constant_feeding_of_an_insatiable_hunger

DailyCal is not just about tree sitters and sudoku, it's actually read-worthy........ sometimes.

Oh, and props to Yang for Kairos Blog's new look. I dig it a lot.

3 Comments:

  1. Yang said...
    The proper prop should to ernie, she is the one who made the changes. Looks much better =D
    Anonymous said...
    wow!! ernie, i'm impressed! this new look is really nice!

    it's a new chapter in the saga of kairos 1 @ berkeley - gracepoint fellowship!
    Ernie said...
    haha, you guys are funny.

Post a Comment