Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday Worship Mixlist


Oh, man! What was that song again? The praise song that we sang today was awesome! Jeez, I wish that I scribbled down the lyrics while we were singing. Now I don't remember the name or the lyrics. Great, just great, now how can I ever find that song again.

Sound familiar? Had similar experiences? I know I had it before. Fear not! Introducing the Sunday Worship Mixlist. It is an iTune mixlist that is updated every week by the praise team to include the songs that we had sang for worship in the past week. You can even subscribe to the rss feed right here.


http://www.gracepointonline.org/resources/resources/podcast/music

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    OOo Thats awesome!! thanks a bunch
    Yang said...
    No, problem =D

Post a Comment